Get yourself acquainted with specific characteristics of aluminium
- Aluminium remains stable in contact with sea water and with many chemicals and does not rust. It can be painted and anodized. With our products, we use exactly this technology and this will also take you into the new millennium.
- Aluminium is one of the most environmentally-friendly materials and is perfect in this aspect. It has a long lifespan and requires no maintenance.
- Aluminium is resistant to weather impacts in all seasons of the year, which puts it at the forefront of usability.
- We took aluminium from nature and adapted it for intergenerational use in nature and the environment, aimed at creating or leisure.
- Aluminium can be 100 per cent recycled and the quality of the material is not lost in the process.
- Due to its low weight and exceptional durability, aluminium is best suited for use in high technology (manufacture of aircraft, automotive, construction and furniture industry).
From minus to plus
Warranty of individual materials
- Aluminum parts
- Stainless steel metal parts
- Surface protection of aluminum parts
- PE in HDPE panels and parts
- Metal springs and their plates
- Laminated timber
- Wooden parts
- Molded plastic parts
- Painted metal parts
- Painted and coated bonded elements
- Surface treatment of wood
- Rubber parts
- Movable plastic and metal parts
- Nets for sports activities